MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
All patients registered at Bradworthy Surgery have access to our PCN Mental Health Practitioner team. The MHPs hold clinics at the surgery. For an easily downloadable leaflet outlining their service click MHP LEAFLET
If you feel that you are experiencing a mental health crisis or need urgent support when we are closed, then please contact NHS111 by calling 111. For life-threatening concerns always call 999.
Our county urgent response teams are available
The following services are also available:
- Samaritans 116 123 (free from mobile or landline)
- SHOUT - 24/7 text service - (Text Shout to 85258)
- SANE 4.30pm-10.30pm - 0300 304 7000
- Papyrus - for young adults 0800 068 4141
- Campaign against living miserably (CALM) for men – 0800 58 58 58
- Childline – 0800 1111
- Talkworks - 0300 555 3344 - free, confidential, NHS talking therapy service for adults living in Devon, offering effective treatments and therapies, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
CAMHS 24/7 - if a child or young person (under 18) is experiencing a mental health crisis, you can now access CAMHS 24/7. Please contact 03300 245 321 during normal hours (8am-5pm, Mon to Fri) or 0300 555 5000 outside these hours.
KOOTH – online mental wellbeing community accessed by App, free, safe, secure and anonymous https://www.kooth.com/
YOUNG DEVON – Hub of wellbeing and support for 11-25’s in Devon
SHOUT – for anyone in UK, available free 24/7
Text CONNECT to 85258
CHILDLINE – for children and young people in the UK, free 24/7
Call 0800 1111
YOUNG MINDS – supporting young people, parents an those working with young people
Young Minds Parents Helpline: free on 0808 802 5544 (9.30am-4pm, Monday-Friday, UK). https://www.youngminds.org.uk/
THE MIX – hub of wellbeing advice for any young person under 25.
Tel: 0808 808 4994 https://www.themix.org.uk/